my personality is 30% the last movie I watched
"Falling in love with yourself first doesn’t make you vain or selfish, it makes you indestructible."
Things I’ll teach my children (via infl4ted)
- Early Feminists: Oh hey, we see that you can vote. We would like to vote also. I mean, since most of those laws effect us too and all.
- Men: YOU JUST WANT SUPERIORITY OVER MEN!
- Mid-century Feminists: Hey, that whole thing about how you can have careers and earn a living wage outside the home? Yes that sounds nice, we'd like the option to do that as well.
- Men: YOU WANT A MATRIARCHY, THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT!
- Late 20th century Feminists: Hey we would like to make our own choices about our reproductive health, just like you've always had.
- Men: YOU ARE TRYING TO TAKE MEN'S RIGHTS AWAY!
- Modern-day feminists: Hey, if you could you stop sexually assaulting/harassing us and them blaming us for it, that'd be pretty great.
- Men: THIS IS MISANDRY, MISANDRY I SAY! FEMINISTS HAVE GONE TOO FAR!
- Feminists: Um...
- Men: THE END OF MEN IS NIGH! MALE OPPRESSION IS REAL! THE MATRIARCHAL AGE IS UPON US!
TOP PLACES TO FIGHT
1. DENNY’S PARKING LOT
2. UNDER A BRIDGE
3. DOLLAR TREE
4. MOM’S GARAGE
5. IN A U-HAUL GOING 100 MPH
"All parents damage their children. It cannot be helped. Youth, like pristine glass, absorbs the prints of its handlers. Some parents smudge, others crack, a few shatter childhoods completely into jagged little pieces, beyond repair."
Mitch Albom, The Five People You Meet in Heaven (via fuckoff-mondays)